When is a tunnel NOT a tunnel?
When it’s an activation!
When it’s a lounge!
When it’s an interactive experience!
The steep requirements for such an activation called for…
– a structure that would limit outside distractions by creating its own stand-alone environment.
– the structure would envelope attendees so they could focus on a variety of displays.
– and it would lead them through a meandering series of interactive, touch-sensitive screens and state-of-the-art holograms – immersing them in the world of internet security.
– the structure would be wide and tall enough for clusters of guests to gather and not feel claustrophobic.
– And, at the same time, the exterior of such a structure would provide a insta-worthy backdrop for a lounge area for guests to relax.
– And, fingers-crossed, somehow the structure’s design would echo the arcs and curves of the domed Bespoke interior –
– Check, check and check!
Enter the Originators with an ideal solution – fulfilling a custom design with an off-the-shelf, ready-made rental – a complementary dramatic design that exceeded all the requirements including enlivening the vast space in a surprising way.
The Originators’ signature SeeShell Tunnel fit the bill perfectly. With its variety of shapes and sizes, 10’ and 20’ long sections along with 90° Turns, they created a serpentine-shape, over 120 linear feet, that zipped, seamlessly, together.
Within the tunnel, it’s hard to take a bad photograph…the setting compels a selfie.
This time the tunnel IS the destination and not a transitional scenic element that sets the tone and key first impression of what’s to come.
The Originators’ The SeeShell Tunnel…
– is a modular system of tunnels with each section having a 10’ or 20’ depth.
– is especially flexible in their 10′ height and 10’width. The depth remains the same, but you can make it a few feet narrower, and it squeezes a few feet taller, or make it a little wider and it gets a little shorter.
– is as wide as 14’ with a height of 8’.
– is comprised of modular sections that can zip, seamlessly, to the next, allowing you to have a continuous depth of tunnel for as long as you want.
– is also comprised of the Turn – a new modular section whose unique twist allows for a change of direction.